SGG BIOCLEAN Low Maintenance Self-Cleaning Coating
Spend more time relaxing and enjoying the view, rather than cleaning the windows!
A revolutionary self-cleaning coating is applied to our glass as part of the manufacturing process, meaning it is fused to the surface of the glass and therefore lasts the lifetime of the pane.
The SGG BIOCLEAN coating uses both rain and natural light from the sun to efficiently combat the dirt and grime that accumulates on the outside of the window. By significantly reducing the need for manual cleaning it provides the ideal solution for keeping those hard or dangerous to reach areas clean, leaving you with more time to relax and enjoy your conservatory.
There are two processes at work in our self-cleaning glass.
Firstly, the special coating harnesses natural daylight, which triggers the breakdown of the dirt and grime on the outer surface of the glass.
Secondly, when rainwater hits the glass, rather than forming droplets it flattens and spreads out across the surface of the glass helping to wash away the loosened dirt and grime. This sheeting effect also minimises spots and streaks by helping the glass to dry more quickly and evenly.
· A permanent self-cleaning coating that lasts the lifetime of the window
· Perfect for your conservatory roof and other hard to reach areas that are
difficult to clean
· Glass stays cleaner for longer
· Less dirt and grime adheres to the glass so any cleaning is quick and easy
· Ongoing cost savings with reduced window cleaning bills
· Kinder to the environment with a less frequent use of water and detergents
· Clear view outside even when it's raining thanks to the sheeting effect
· Available in a choice of four tint options: Natura, Solara, Azura and Aqua
to match your precise specification requirements